Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Counting down the days...

Jamaicaway is working to recover from the spring 2010 flood. In 5 days we will be featured on the Food Network's "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" with Guy Fieri. The show was scheduled to air this past spring... but the flood closed Jamaicaway for 4 months and so the show has been on hold all this time. 


We will be on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" on Monday, December 13th at 9pm... but before that nationwide premiere... we are hosting a Benefit Party this weekend. The tickets are for a worthy cause, they will help keep the restaurant afloat during the slow winter season. 


You can help Jamaicaway out by making a donation or purchasing a ticket for $25. The Benefit Party is going to have live music, dancing and TONS of food! Picture the tables filled with cocktail patties, mango chutney chicken, plantains, fritters and much, much more!


Right now, as I'm typing this blog, Newschannel 5 is here in the restaurant doing a story on Jamaicaway. It will air tonight at 6:30 p.m. (follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all of our latest happenings). 













1 comment:

  1. please send my your email address (foodpedia8@gmail.com) Chef Paul

    I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM YOU SINCE 2/4/15 ABOUT MY REQUEST FOR PERMISSION

    I have sent you over 6 email and I have not heard from you on my request on one of your articles on fruit Please reply I want it finish my books.

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ackee-and-saltfish-recipe.html#!?oc=linkback

    Dear Editor, Author, or persons authorized to give copyright permission.
    
I am writing to you to get the permission to use your articles in my book The Foodpedia Fresh Fruits and Vegetables books series and other books will follow, on the history of other items in the food world. That will help the people of the world to eat and stay Healthier. 
I care and I hope you care about passing on to the new generation to stay Healthier.


    (REMEMBER SHARING IS CARING!)
I am writing these books to “give back” my knowledge to the next generation of people, all over this world. I writing these books to educate the people about the advantages of eating “Fresh Fruits” and “Fresh Vegetables” and how they can help themselves to have a healthier body, and the foods that are not good for a healthy body.


    ReplyDelete